Before you send the form below to us, make sure that:
- you have made a payment with your PayU account
- item you have bought is covered by the Buyer Protection Program (list of excluded items)
- item was send by mail or courier (it was not collected in person)
- item was not damaged or lost during shipment
- transaction was made in Poland
- you have a written decision on initiating an investigation/inquiry with RDS or DS number
- item was bought in shops not participating in other buyer protection programs organised under rules similar to the ones defined in these Terms and Conditions.
Fill out the form below and send it to us in electronic form; we will inform you about our decision within 30 days.
You need to download the complaint form and keep it until you receive a decision from PayU informing that your have been awarded compensation from Buyer Protection Program. This form will also be sent to you in the PDF format to the email address provided in the form (address for correspondence). Your data will be processed only for the purposes of BPP.*
If your request is successful, you will be asked to send:
- a copy of an ID card (with a number and series, PESEL number and place of residence),
- a copy of decision on initiating an investigation/inquiry.
If the situation is explained for the benefit of the buyer, i.e. he has received an item or money back during consideration of the form, the compensation will not be awarded. If a buyer has received undue consideration or the shop has redressed damage incurred, the buyer is obliged to return the compensation received by PayU immediately, however, not later than within 7 days.
Complaint form of Buyer Protection Program on PayU
Note! If any required data is missing, your request may be rejected or the time for considering it may be extended.
*PayU S.A. with the registered office in Poznań (60-166) at ul. Grunwaldzka 182 is an administrator of your personal data as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926 as amended). Your personal data will be processed pursuant to applicable provisions of law for the purposes of the complaints procedure and archiving. Your data will not be disclosed to any entities except for the competent ones pursuant to the provisions of law. You have the right to access and modify your data. It is free to provide any data, but required for the above-mentioned purposes.